How much time and money have you invested in weight loss products that promise results and don’t deliver?
How many times have you lost weight only to put it right back on?
Are you ready to try some diet pills that actually work?
Good. Then you’ve come to the right place. We understand how hard it can be to make an educated decision on the most effective weight loss supplements in a sea of cleverly marketed products. Below we’re going to profile 3 different diet pills that actually deliver on their promises, having being hand selected after extensive research involving dozens of the best-selling diet pills currently on the market.
|Best Diet Supplements||1||2||3|
|How It Works:|| Suppresses appetite
Breaks Down Fat Cells
| Burns fat
| Increases metabolism
|Potential Side Effects:||Mild to None||None||Mild To None|
|See Results In:||10 Days to 2 Weeks||2-3 Weeks||2-4 Weeks|
|Dosage||2 Tabs a Day||2 Tabs a Day§||1 Tab a Day|
| Money back
|60 Days||45 Days||60 Days|
|See Results In:||10 Days to 2 Weeks||2-3 Weeks||2-4 Weeks|
As the chart demonstrates all 3 of these diet pills will produce results when combined with a good diet. There is no magic pill you are going to take that will make the pounds melt off, you have to put the work in. But supplementing with the right type of diet supplement can greatly improve your chances of getting the body you have always dreamed of.
So let’s dive into our top rated fat loss supplements…
From our findings, PhenQ has the advantage when it comes to overall satisfaction, its ability to produce optimal effects quicker than Phen375 and the fact that it doesn’t require you to undertake extensive workouts like Capsiplex. So let’s take a closer look at each product in closer detail….
Top Rated Weight Loss Pills
Like you we were more than a little taken aback by how many so-called diet pills out there are really little more than placebos with fancy labels. The more we dug into the issue, the more we realized how important it is for people seeking reliable information on diet pills to have a place they can go to get the straight scoop on these products.
While most of the weight loss products on the market today are really just ‘money loss’ products there are a handful that are scientifically formulated, clinically proven and readily available and those are the ones we’ll be looking into here. So, without further delay let’s take a comprehensive look at the best diet pills currently available.
Our tour of effective diet pills starts with PhenQ. PhenQ has been around for a while and has slowly and inexorably emerged from the diet pill jungle to claim some well-deserved attention. Of course the first question regarding PhenQ these days is “What makes it so much more effective than other diet pills on the market?” The answer is that PhenQ addresses not only the excess weight but what created it and how to keep it off once you’ve lost it.
PhenQ is not just a bunch of caffeine pills masquerading as a weight loss solution. It’s a carefully crafted, rigorously tested, FDA approved weight loss supplement that will have you wondering why you ever tried anything else. Let’s take a closer look.
Read our PhenQ review here.
Unlock the Slimmer Sexier You With PhenQ
“PhenQ has been nothing short of a revelation.” Cheryl – Oxford, UK
What we discovered when researching PhenQ is that you can have confidence it will deliver the results you want if you use it as directed. That’s because it’s formulated using only the highest quality ingredients and in such a way that allows each of those ingredients to work off of the others thereby enhancing the overall effectiveness of each. Think of it like a symphony. If you only heard the violin parts it wouldn’t sound so good. But when all the instruments are playing together the results are stunning.
PhenQ’s list of alpha-grade ingredients is as impressive as the job they do helping you lose the fat and keeping it off. Those ingredients include:
- Chromium Picolinate: Chromium picolinate is most commonly found in vegetables, meats and whole grains. It does an excellent job suppressing the body’s cravings for sugar and carbohydrates which are both well-understood creators of excess fat.
- Capsimax Powder: Capsicum, the foundation ingredient in capsimax powder helps elevate the body’s core temperature thereby raising the metabolism and allowing for more efficient and effective use of energy reserves i.e. fat.
- Caffeine: Any diet pill the completely ignores the beneficial effects of caffeine shouldn’t be taken too seriously. Caffeine has a well-documented ability to raise energy levels, which in turn results in the burning off of even more fat stores.
- Calcium carbonate: Calcium carbonate is not only important for the maintenance of strong bones but it also has the ability to signal the body to access available energy reserves (that ‘fat’ stuff again).
- L-carnitine fumarate: L-carnitine fumarate is a facilitator. It helps the body convert fat into useful energy. Like calcium carbonate it does this by tricking the body into calling up the energy reserves.
- Nopal: For many overweight individuals what they see in the mirror each day is not only unsightly fat deposits but a puffiness made worse by the tendency of certain cells to retain fluid. Nopal contains amino acids that prompt the body to flush excess fluids, reducing both the bloated look and feel.
“I had pretty much given up on losing weight until my sister told me about this incredible diet pill a friend had recommended to her. PhenQ helped me take off nearly 40 pounds and keep it off for almost a year now. Amazing! Thank you PhenQ!” Janey – Seattle, USA
The effectiveness of Phen375 came as something of a shock to our researchers. Not because they were expecting bad results, but because they’d heard virtually nothing about this remarkable diet pill. It’s the kind of pleasant surprise that is always welcome, but it makes us wonder how such a remarkable product could fly so under the radar. Well, whatever the reason Phen375 isn’t better known, we’re going to try and rectify the oversight here.
Phen375 does an incredible job boosting the metabolism without making you feel ‘wired’. By doing so it allows you to naturally burn off greater amounts of energy, which is what weight loss is all about. At the same time the ingredients in Phen375 work to suppress the appetite in order to stave off binging which so often undermines weight loss efforts. Phen375’s ingredient list includes:
- Eurycoma Longifolia: A major fear of people who are in decent shape except for some unwanted pounds is that when they lose the fat they’ll also lose muscle mass. Eurycoma longifolia prevents the body from using muscle tissue as an energy source. This way, once you lose the fat the sexy, toned body that’s been concealed will finally be able to shine through once again.
- Trimethylxanthine: Trimethylxanthine is a powerful and effective appetite suppressant. It’s included here to neutralize the hunger pangs that undermine so many people’s weight loss efforts. Without it you’d be more susceptible to the weight loss roller coaster.
- Capsaicin: Capsaicin helps rejuvenate blood circulation which enables more effective and comprehensive use of the body’s energy reserves. It’s also useful for ferreting out fat stored in cells and making it available for use by the body.
- Dimethyl Pentylamine: Calories have one of two fates when they enter the body. They’re either put to use as energy or they’re stored as fat. Dimethyl Pentylamine helps the body resist the impulse to convert caloric intake into fat.
- L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an essential amino acid whose job it is to break down fat and promote the conversion of calories into energy.
Read our Phen375 Review here.
“My doctor advised me to exercise more and eat less. I did those things but weight loss was still slow in coming until I discovered Phen375. In the past 2 months alone I’ve lost 23 pounds. Thank you Phen375” Millie – Ottawa, Canada
“Phen375 has changed my life. I have more energy than ever and feel about 10 years younger.” Henry – Knoxville TN, USA
Increasing the metabolism is among the best ways to lose weight and keep it off. While that sounds good, just how does one go about increasing the metabolism safely and effectively? There are actually a number of ways to do so but none that are more effective than the process of thermogenesis, a process at the heart of the diet pill Capsiplex. There are 3 types of thermogenesis that can have a positive effect on the metabolism.
- Thermogenesis related to exercise
- Non-exercise thermogenesis
- Thermogenesis induced by diet
Diet induced thermogenesis is what we’re concerned with when it comes to Capsiplex. This incredibly effective diet pill induces thermogenesis through the use of capsaicin. Now if you’ve ever eaten spicy food you’re familiar with capsaicin. It’s what gives red chillies their ‘heat’. Capsiplex puts capsaicin to work in the following ways:
- You get an energy boost that will allow you to burn up to 278 extra calories every day. Day in, day out.
- You’ll experience enhanced strength and endurance without experiencing the jitters associated with excessive caffeine intake.
- You’ll be building lean muscle that will result in the toned, sexy profile you’ve always wanted.
While all 3 of the diet pills we feature here are most effective when used in conjunction with exercise Capsiplex is the only one specifically formulated to be taken half an hour before working out. This enables you to ramp up the effectiveness of your routine.
What are the Other Ingredients in Capsiplex?
While capsaicin is at the heart of the Capsiplex formula it’s not close to being the only effective ingredient. Others include:
- Piperine: Piperine partners with capsaicin to form a ‘hot combo’ that elevates the metabolism in a controlled, natural way. Piperine has the added benefit of aiding in the more effective processing of nutrients.
- Niacin: Niacin or Vitamin B3 as it’s also known, helps stave off fatigue and boost stamina. It also aids in converting fats and carbohydrates into usable energy.
- L-arginine: L-arginine has a long storied history as one of the mainstays of traditional medicine. Scientific studies have discovered that L-arginine works by increasing oxygen levels to the blood during physical exertion.
- Caffeine: Caffeine provides a supplemental metabolic boost that puts your normal workout over the top.
“I had always found weight loss pills to be more weight loss gimmick than anything else. With Capsiplex though my workouts have turned into weight loss events.” Stanley – Liverpool, UK
“After just a few weeks using PhenQ my figure began to re-emerge for the first time since before I was married. Sign me up as a true-blue PhenQ believer.” Kate – New York City, USA
“Never thought I’d say it about a diet pill but PhenQ works. I lost my spare tire in about 2 months and I’m back out in the yard playing with the kids! If you want to lose weight fast try PhenQ.” Dana – West Hollywood CA, USA
Important Things to Know About Diet Pills
Unfortunately, the diet pill landscape is littered with iffy products that don’t produce much more than a credit card bill and a headache or two. As with most things these scams can cast the entire industry in a negative light and make it hard for legit products like the ones listed here to see the light of day or receive the credit they deserve. In this section we’re going to provide information you can use to separate the real deals from the numerous duds and outright frauds.
Keep These Tips in Mind When Buying Diet Pills Online
FDA approval isn’t given to frauds:
You can count the number of diet pills on the market that have received FDA approval on one hand. If a diet pill like PhenQ has received this coveted approval you can rest assured the product you receive will have undergone rigorous evaluation and is safe and effective when used as directed.
If it sounds too good to be true:
As we’ve conducted our research on diet pills we’ve run across plenty of diet pill websites that say things like “Lose 10 pounds a week eating ice cream and pizza!” or “The cure for obesity is finally here!” When it comes to diet pills, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Use common sense.
Don’t exceed recommended dosages:
Cheap diet pills can contain a litany of dangerous fillers that, if taken in excess, can endanger your health. If the label says ‘2 pills per day’ take 2 pills per day. Even better; don’t buy cheap diet pills thinking they’re all the same.
Research any ingredients you’re not familiar with:
Regardless of whether you’re buying a proven commodity like the products reviewed above or a diet pill that claims it will slim you down in 20 minutes you should always research any ingredients you’re not familiar with. If there is no ingredients list you should not even consider purchasing the product.
Don’t fall for the pretty colors:
A lot of products with little to offer hope to bowl customers over with glitzy presentations. If you’re considering a diet pill stay focused on the facts: does it have FDA approval? What are the ingredients? Is there a list of side effects? Does the company have a business address or a PO Box?
When in doubt, don’t:
If you have any doubts about whether a diet pill might be right for you the smartest thing to do is talk it over with your doctor. Your doctor may be aware of contraindications triggered by a past medical event or a particular medication you’re currently taking. It never makes sense to put yourself at risk when a short conversation with a qualified medical professional can help put things into perspective for you and perhaps save you from making a mistake.
Beware the Auto Billing Scam
Auto billing is a feature that many online retailers use. It allows you to renew a subscription or prescription without having to go through the purchasing process all over again. Instead your credit card is charged automatically. Whenever this particular feature is in play the website should state that fact clearly. Some unscrupulous diet pill websites, however, will hide their intention to hit you with auto billing. Most won’t lie outright about it, what they’ll do is hide the fact that you’ll be automatically billed for refills in a bunch of fine print somewhere. Either that or there will be an auto billing check box that is pre-checked and you have to uncheck it or you will be automatically billed for refills.
Before you go ahead and purchase diet pills from any source make sure to read all the fine print and look for check boxes that could cause you trouble down the line.
How Can You Tell if a Website is Reputable?
It doesn’t take much these days to hire a talented web designer and have a snazzy looking website built for your questionable product. They say you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover but unfortunately many folks still tend to do just that. They see a professional looking website and they assume the product must be above board. Such is not always the case, however. While there is no hard and fast, guaranteed way to know for sure whether a website is legit there are some signs you can look for that either help put your mind at ease or conversely, raise red flags.
Signs a Website May be Legit
- There is a street address on the ‘contact’ page. If what’s listed is a Post Office Box or, worse yet, nothing but a contact form you’re probably dealing with shady characters.
- There’s a phone number on that same contact page. People with something to hide don’t want to talk to you. If there’s a contact number and/or the ability to chat live with a customer service rep they may be the real deal.
- The company is located in the US, the EU, Canada, Australia or some other country with effective consumer protections in place.
- You are guaranteed your money back if you’re not completely satisfied. Our advice would be this: if there’s no money back guarantee don’t even think about it.
There are also a number of different things you can look for that should give you pause about a website and the company behind it (if there is a company behind it and not just some enterprising individual scammer). These things include:
- They make the above-mentioned outrageous claims about their product.
- The site also claims to sell prescription drugs without a prescription.
- They ask for personal or credit card information before you’ve agreed to purchase anything.
- The website generates a barrage of popup advertisements.
Some Final Thoughts on Purchasing Diet Pills Online
So, to summarize here are the things you should keep in mind when purchasing diet pills or any other type of supplement through an Internet site.
- Make sure there is an ingredient list and research any ingredients you aren’t familiar with.
- Always look for a street address not a PO Box for the company selling the product.
- If you have any doubts about a particular diet pill talk to your doctor.
- Beware websites that ask for personal information up front.
- Beware the auto billing scam.
Advice for Getting the Most out of Your Diet Pills
If you’ve decided that a particular website is trustworthy and you’ve gone ahead and purchased some diet pills online the next step is to make sure you use them to optimal effect. Here’s how you do that:
- A) Stay properly hydrated: Diet pills will sometimes cause you to urinate more than you might have previously. Others will have a diuretic effect that can also affect your hydration levels. It’s crucial when taking diet pills to make sure you are always properly hydrated. That means drinking 8 glasses of water a day. That may seem like a lot but once you get in the habit of doing it you’ll see how much better you feel.
- B) Don’t adjust the dosage on your own: If the recommended dosage is 2 tabs per day, take 2 tabs per day. Not 4 or 6. With Vitamins if you take too many you simply pass the excess when you urinate. This is not the case with some of the ingredients in diet pills. Taking too many can elevate your metabolism to unhealthy levels or cause you to lose sleep. The recommended dosages exist for a reason. Respect them and yourself by not exceeding them.
- C) Keep an open mind: PhenQ and the other diet pills discussed above will produce the results they say they will if you use them as directed. However, you may want to choose an alternative path to weight loss which will likely take longer but may be more in keeping with your temperament. Before embarking on any weight loss program discuss alternatives with your doctor.
A Few More Things to Keep in Mind When Taking Diet Pills
First – Dieting and proper nutrition go hand in hand: When you diet you put your body through significant physical changes. In order to come out the other side the healthy, happy individual you want to be it’s crucial that you eat properly during and after the weight loss. Take the following suggestions to heart to ensure your weight loss efforts are successful both in the short and long term.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits: Green leafy vegetables, steamed or boiled should be an integral part of your diet. Find a salad that you enjoy eating and stick to it. Fresh fruit will help maintain proper vitamin levels and aid in proper hydration.
- Just say “no” to junk food: We live in a fast food culture so this can be a tough nut to crack but if you’re a fan of junk food you need to break the habit. Sure it’s full of MSG that makes it taste good and hitting the drive thru has become a kind of cultural ritual, but if you value your health you’ll learn to say no.
- Just say “yes” to protein: Seafood, lean meats, tofu and eggs (in moderation) are all excellent sources of protein and one of them should be a part of every meal.
- They don’t call it a “beer belly” for nothing: Every time you have a beer or a shot or a glass of wine you’re ingesting about the same number of calories that you’ll find in piece of fried chicken. Alcohol is loaded with calories so if you’re serious about losing weight you’ll limit your intake of adult beverages.
- Sodas are not so great either: Sometimes people cut back on the number of adult drinks they consume only to replace them with soda and other sugary beverages. When they don’t see the kind of weight loss they’re expecting they wonder what went wrong. Well, what went wrong is that they simply substituted one high calorie drink for another.
- Beware the energy drink: Energy drinks are little more than shots of sugar and caffeine. Since you’ll already be taking diet pills that likely contain caffeine you won’t want to be adding more to your system via energy drinks. You’re also better off without the additional sugar.
- And Second – Don’t forget to exercise: No diet pill can create muscle for you. If you want to enjoy the benefits of having a slim, sexy body you’ll also want to get out there and exercise.
- Aerobics: There are few activities that will help your weight loss efforts more than aerobic exercise. You don’t have to spend 2 hours at the gym every day ‘feeling the burn’ but even moderate aerobic exercise will speed up your weight loss efforts and help you build healthy habits that will allow you to keep the weight off in the long run.
- Lifting weights: Weight training isn’t for everyone but then again there are different types of weight training. You don’t have to slap a half-dozen 50lb plates on the bar in order to reap the benefits of weight training. The important thing is to just push yourself a bit beyond your comfort zone. A couple of 20-30 minute sessions per week using a moderate amount of weight should do the trick.
This concludes our look at the 3 most effective diet pills on the market today along with some hints and tips about purchasing diet pills on line and the best ways to get the most out of your weight loss efforts. If you’re serious about losing weight we highly recommend you try PhenQ, which we consider to be the best of the best. Remember it can only be purchased through the official PhenQ website www.phenq.com. Good luck!